PEACEFUL LAWN EDIBLE GARDENS
Edible Gardens are a type of garden where the primary purpose is to grow food for consumption, rather than for ornamental purposes.
The garden may include a variety of fruits, vegetables, herbs, and edible flowers, which can be grown either in a traditional outdoor garden, or in containers, such as pots or raised beds.
The goal of an edible garden is to provide fresh, nutritious, and sustainable food for the gardener and their family.
Edible gardens can be a great way to save money on groceries and provide you with joy and nourishment. Maintenance in your edible garden can be time-consuming however and you may need help determining the best garden plants to use and consultation with your soil composition.
It’s important to maintain your edible garden for optimal production and flavor. The experts here at Peaceful Lawn & Garden provide premium edible garden installation, consultation, and maintenance.
Here are some steps to follow for successful garden maintenance:
1. Test the soil before planting and adjust its pH level if needed.
2. Make sure to provide the plants with the right amount of water, sunlight, and nutrients.
3. Remove weeds regularly to keep your plants healthy and free from competition for resources.
4. Inspect your plants regularly for signs of disease or pests and treat them accordingly.
5. Harvest fruits and vegetables at their peak ripeness for the best flavor!
THE PEACEFUL LAWN & GARDEN COMMITMENT
Our eco-friendly commitment to zero toxins and organic approach is perfect for People, Pets, & Pollinators to thrive.
Contact us today for more information about our garden bed maintenance options!
PEACEFUL LAWN SATISFIED CLIENTS
Going GREEN was it for me..Our lawn has never looked as good as it does now! We've used Peaceful Lawn for over a year and couldn't be happier. I am very happy with the professionalism, efficiency.
I use them for their natural hardwood mulch, organic fertilizers, and bed maintenance. Was on time, very professional, used high quality products, and left the area clean and "peaceful".